In connection with the access, consultation, navigation and use of the website: https://www.poxelpharma.com (hereinafter referred to as the “Website”) and the services it offers, Poxel processes your personal data.
- the legal basis and the purposes of the processing of your personal data; and
- your rights and our obligations in relation to such processing.
1. NATURE OF THE COLLECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
In connection with the access, consultation, navigation and use of the Website and the services it offers, you may be required to provide Poxel, in its capacity as data controller, with your personal data.
Some personal data are mandatory, others are optional, in order to access or benefit from certain services on the Website, such as contacting us or e-mail alerts forms. The mandatory or optional nature of the data is specified at the time of collection. In the absence of communication of mandatory personal data, Poxel will not be able to respond to your request.
The categories of data involved are as follows:
- last name;
- first name;
- email address;
- resume and cover letter (for the processing of your application).
2. LEGAL BASIS AND PURPOSES OF THE PROCESSING
Poxel is not allowed to process personal data without a valid legal ground. Therefore, we only process your personal data if (i) we have obtained your prior consent to do so, (ii) the processing is necessary to the provision of our services or if (iii) the processing is necessary for the legitimate interests pursued by Poxel, in its capacity as data controller.
The collection, storage and processing of your personal data via the Website have the following main purposes:
- to allow the operation of the Website;
- to manage and improve relations between Poxel and you;
- to respond to your requests;
- to enable our publications, press releases and information, as such including our e-mail alert, to be sent to you;
- to allow us to process the applications;
- if any, to comply with our legal and regulatory obligations, in particular regarding security and applicable statute of limitations.
3. RECIPIENTS OF PERSONAL DATA
Your personal data will not be transmitted or made accessible to any third party, except to Poxel’s authorized employees and its service providers (such as IT systems providers, hosting providers, consultants, etc.) for technical or logistical reasons only, being stated that each of these service providers are bound by data protection and confidentiality obligations in order to protect your personal data.
In the event of a proven infringement of legal or regulatory provisions, this information may also be disclosed upon express and reasoned request of the administrative and judicial authorities.
If any, we may share your personal data with other third parties, for example in the context of the possible sale, merger and/or restructuring of the business, and this, only for the needs of the operation and in accordance with our obligation of confidentiality.
4. TRANSFER OF PERSONAL DATA OUTSIDE THE EUROPEAN UNION
As the case may be, your data may be transferred to a country located outside the European Union, being specified that, in the event that the recipient country does not ensure a level of data protection equivalent to that of the European Union, Poxel undertakes to take all appropriate guarantees, either on the basis of an adequacy decision or, in the absence of such a decision, on the basis of appropriate guarantees, such as binding corporate rules or standard data protection clauses, the communication of which can be obtained by sending an e-mail to the following address:
5. PERSONAL DATA STORAGE PERIOD
Your personal data will only be stored as long as necessary to fulfil the purposes for which it was collected or to comply with legal or regulatory requirements.
- data collected via the e-mail alert form will be kept until you unsubscribe and for a period of three (3) years for commercial prospection by e-mail and, beyond, for a period not exceeding the applicable statutory limitation periods;
- the data collected via the contact form will be kept until the complete processing of your request and, beyond, for a period not exceeding the applicable statute of limitation period;
- data collected via the recruitment form will be kept for a period of two (2) years after our last contact with you, except in the event of request for deletion of your file and, beyond, for a period not exceeding the applicable statute of limitation period.
More generally and unless otherwise stated in this policy, your personal data will be kept during our business relationship and, beyond, three (3) years for promotional purposes, five (5) years for reasons of proof and ten (10) years for accounting purposes.
Poxel has implemented adequate technical and organizational measures to protect your personal data against any breach of security leading to the accidental or unlawful destruction, loss, alteration, unauthorised disclosure of, or access to, personal data. These security measures have been implemented taking into account the state of the art of the technology, the costs of implementation, the risks presented by the processing and the nature of the personal data.
Poxel guarantees that its employees and anyone else who may process your personal data comply with the internal rules and procedures relating to the processing of personal data, especially the technical and organizational security measures put in place to protect your personal data.
In case of personal data breach, we will inform you, as well as the relevant national data protection authority, in accordance with the applicable regulation.
7. EXERCICE OF RIGHTS
In accordance with the provisions of the personal data protection regulation, you have the right to access, rectify, delete, if any limit and ask for the portability of your personal data as well as a right to object to the processing. You also have the right to withdraw your consent where we obtained your prior consent to process your personal data (without this withdrawal affecting the lawfulness of any processing that took place prior to the withdrawal). You may define guidelines for the use of your personal data in the event of death.
These rights can be exercised directly with us, at the following address:
For security reasons and to avoid any fraudulent request, we may be required to provide proof of identity with the request. After the request has been processed, this receipt will be destroyed.
You finally have the right to lodge a complaint at the relevant supervisory data protection authority.
8. CONTACT DETAILS