Corporate Communications & Investor Relations Professional
Maternity leave replacement– Fixed term contract (6 months) – Full time position
Based in Paris or Lyon, France
Reporting to the Senior Vice President, Investor Relations, Corporate Communication and Public Relation based in Boston, Massachusetts, USA, you will be assisting with the needs related to all corporate communications and internal communications activities, and Investor relations matters.
Your main responsibilities are:
- Assist in the development of press releases, website content, Q & As, conference call scripts, slide presentations and other corporate and internal communications materials
- Coordinate the translation of these materials from English into French with internal contributors and an external translator through a French financial communications agency.
- Help with internal communication by supporting the SVP, IR/CC/PR, HR and other departments on relevant topics.
- Support the HR department on internal communications activities, such as company-wide meetings for corporate milestone events, and other internal communications projects, as needed.
- Help to coordinate investor relations meetings in Europe and non-deal roadshows with investment banks, as needed.
- Help to provide feedback from European investor meetings and enter IR meeting notes into IR data base from non-deal roadshows and investor conferences, and follow up with investors providing relevant information, as directed.
- Coordinate with Poxel’s outside communications agencies investor events, such as SFAF meetings, investor conference calls, and meetings with retail investors.
- Prepare response for retail investors
- Working with outside agencies on the coordination of press briefings
- You have a Master’s degree in communication or equivalent experience.
- You speak fluently French and English with the ability to translate English corporate communications documents into French and review translations made in both languages by an external translator.
- You have knowledge of the corporate and financial communications needed for a listed company. Knowledge of the investment community is a plus.
- You have strong verbal and written communications skills, including facilitation and listening.
- Your rigor, agility, proactivity and desire to learn are a real asset.
- A previous position with international experience would be a plus.
- You are autonomous and comfortable with remote work and reporting to a manager based in another location with a different time zone.
- Furthermore, you have an entrepreneurial spirit and are capable of working in a rapidly changing environment.
As part of our disability inclusion action plan, our company's hiring policy aims to improve the representation of employees with disabilities in its workforce.
Are you interested in this job offer? Do not hesitate to send your application to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please fill out the form below to submit your application.
All the above fields are necessary for Poxel, as data controller, to examine your application based on our legitimate interest in assessing your skills and aptitudes for the job. Failure to provide such information may prevent us from fulfilling your request.
In accordance with the applicable regulation, you have the right to access, rectify, delete, if any limit and ask for the portability of your personal data as well as a right to object to the processing. You may also define guidelines for the use of your personal data in the event of death. These rights can be exercised directly with us, at the following address: email@example.com. You also have the right to lodge a complaint at the relevant supervisory data protection authority.