Scientific Communication Manager
Job creation – Permanent contract – Full time position
Reporting to the SVP Pharmacology & Scientific Communication, you will lead the development and execution of a strategic, cross-functionally integrated plan for the dissemination of scientific and clinical data covering the entire Poxel portfolio.
Your main responsibilities are:
- Write research, scientific and medical manuscripts, abstracts, posters, and presentations, including incorporating author and reviewer comments according to guidances from the scientific team in charge of the study. This aspect is one of the main responsibilities of this role in order to ensure timely publication for all Poxel scientific communications,
Drive, manage and carry out all phases of the publication process in a timely manner to ensure timely execution according to timelines.
- Evaluate and advise Poxel about publication management system, templates, reporting capabilities, internal publication review and approval system,
- Manage publication metrics dashboard.
Manage congress-related activities including production of congress tracking spreadsheets and calendars, generation of congress cards, and production, printing, shipping, and handling of posters.
- Participate in project team meetings to share publication planning status,
- Support Scientific Advisory Boards organization including slides and minutes elaboration.
- Contribute to the elaboration of scientific messages and publication strategy in collaboration with Poxel’s stakeholders,
Your profile :
You have a PhD and a Certification as a Medical Publication Professional (CMPP) would be a plus.
You speak French and English fluently.
You have 5 to 10 years of relevant experience in scientific writing and scientific communication in pharmaceutical/biotech.
A scientific expertise in Metabolism/Endocrinology area is preferable. You have demonstrated experience of creating robust, compelling, accurate scientific/medical content.
You have also the ability to collaborate in a highly matrixed environment and a strong understanding of clinical trial design, preclinical research, statistical methods and clinical trial data reporting requirements.
You have strong communication skills and an outstanding written/verbal communication.
You can manage complex projects, with the flexibility and adaptability to re-prioritize workload to meet changing timelines.
You are an independent leader with strong passion for Non-Clinical and Clinical Research, Clinical Development and/or Medical Affairs. You have an entrepreneurial spirit with strong ability to think both strategically and, in the meantime, be hands-on, pay attention to details and be involved in the everyday aspects for all Scientific Communication activities. You are cross-cultural sensitive and you are teamwork orientated.
Applications will be pre-screened and not all applicants may be included in the selection process. Candidates interested to apply may contact the HR team (email@example.com).
Please fill out the form below to submit your application.
All the above fields are necessary for Poxel, as data controller, to examine your application based on our legitimate interest in assessing your skills and aptitudes for the job. Failure to provide such information may prevent us from fulfilling your request.
In accordance with the applicable regulation, you have the right to access, rectify, delete, if any limit and ask for the portability of your personal data as well as a right to object to the processing. You may also define guidelines for the use of your personal data in the event of death. These rights can be exercised directly with us, at the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org. You also have the right to lodge a complaint at the relevant supervisory data protection authority.