Director of Pharmacology
Permanent Contract – full time position
Reporting to the Senior Vice President R&D Pharmacology, you will be responsible for Pharmacology activities for Poxel's development projects in line with the company's strategy and priorities.
Your main responsibilities are:
- Establish, propose, define, organize and lead preclinical pharmacology development plan of Poxel’s projects,
Identify ad’hoc CROs
Ensure study set-up, coordination and monitoring of activities,
Ensure respect of study cost, timing and scientific quality
Interpret study results
Write or review study report, regulatory documentation (IB, IMPD,…),
Ensure the regulatory compliance of the preclinical pharmacology part of Poxel’ dossiers
- Be involved in the establishment of the overall development plans of Poxel compounds,
- Represent the pharmacology part in project teams,
- Be involved in translational pharmacological findings analysis to support clinical proof of concept studies,
- Ensure the scientific literature monitoring in Poxel therapeutic areas,
- Monitor regulatory and technological development in the field.
Your profile :
You have a PhD with/without a post-doc experience.
You have a minimum of 2 to 8 years of experience as a researcher or as an employee in a pharmaceutical company/ Biotech company in a research department.
You have competencies in lipid and/or glucose metabolism. A good knowledge in Type 2 diabetes and/or NASH area and related preclinical models would be appreciated.
Additional competencies in the area of kidney diseases or neuronal diseases would be a plus.
You have previous experience working in a development phase, virtual organization and managing CROs.
You are independent, pro-active, self-motivated and flexible. With an entrepreneurial spirit, you are capable to work in a start-up environment.
You are cross-culturally sensitive and fluent in English.
Position based in Lyon office.
Applications will be pre-screened and not all applicants may be included in the selection process. Candidates interested to apply may contact the HR team (email@example.com).
Please fill out the form below to submit your application.