Process Chemistry Intern
6 months internship
Based in Lyon, France
Based in the Lyon office, you will report to the Process Chemistry Director, and be responsible to:
- Support the development and optimizations of manufacturing processes with contract manufacturers (CDMOs or contract development and manufacturing organization).
- Identify possible areas of improvements on the process and may propose based on bibliographic search other alternatives especially on new programs within Poxel.
- Assist in case of troubleshooting either during manufacturing, process development or analytical work.
- Support selection of CDMO/CROs (contract research organization) in new required activities linked to the development of Poxel’s APIs (active pharmaceutical ingredients).
- Support analytical related activities that might be related to methods verification, qualification or validation and ICH (international council for harmonization) stability ongoing or to initiate.
- Will support regulatory sections (IND: investigational new drug or IMPD: investigational medicinal product dossier) updates or revisions if needed.
- Will participate on core teams meetings to follow development of APIs.
You are preparing of bachelor of sciences in Chemistry / Engineer school in Chemistry (second or third year).
You are fluent in English (a TOEIC or TOEFL certification is a plus).
You are interested in organic chemistry field and development of APIs in pharmaceutical environment.
Rigorous and involved, you have good organizational and communication skills.
You are passionate about chemistry, curious and self-motivated.
As part of our disability inclusion action plan, our company's hiring policy aims to improve the representation of employees with disabilities in its workforce.
Are you interested in this job offer? Do not hesitate to send your application to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please fill out the form below to submit your application.
All the above fields are necessary for Poxel, as data controller, to examine your application based on our legitimate interest in assessing your skills and aptitudes for the job. Failure to provide such information may prevent us from fulfilling your request.
In accordance with the applicable regulation, you have the right to access, rectify, delete, if any limit and ask for the portability of your personal data as well as a right to object to the processing. You may also define guidelines for the use of your personal data in the event of death. These rights can be exercised directly with us, at the following address: email@example.com. You also have the right to lodge a complaint at the relevant supervisory data protection authority.