Reporting and Internal Control Manager
Job creation – Permanent contract – Full time position
Your main responsibilities are:
- Leveraging existing reporting materials,
- Issuing internal monthly reporting at consolidated level and in compliance with IFRS rules,
- Coordinating accounting activities to ensure availability of operational materials at month end,
- Leading the annual, quarterly and semi-annual closing, in a timely manner (10 calendar days) and leading preparation of financial statements,
- Leading the audit process with external accountants and external auditors, anticipating key audit matters,
- Participating to the different structuring projects, starting with the ERP implementation,
- Participating to the improvement of the accounting processes,
- Leading internal controls with mid-term objective to be sox-compliant.
Your profile :
Applications will be pre-screened and not all applicants may be included in the selection process. Candidates interested to apply may contact the HR team (email@example.com).
All information required are necessary for Poxel, as data controller, to examine your application based on our legitimate interest in assessing your skills and aptitudes for the job. Failure to provide such information may prevent us from fulfilling your request.
Your personal data will be kept for a period of two (2) years after our last contact with you, except in the event of request for deletion of your file and, beyond, for a period not exceeding the applicable statute of limitation period.
Your personal data will not be transmitted or made accessible to any third party, except to Poxel’s authorized employees, its service providers for technical or logistical reasons only as well as recruitment agencies.
If any, your data may be transferred to a country located outside the European Union, being specified that, in the event that the recipient country does not ensure a level of data protection equivalent to that of the European Union, Poxel undertakes to take all appropriate guarantees, either on the basis of an adequacy decision or, in the absence of such a decision, on the basis of appropriate guarantees, such as binding corporate rules or standard data protection clauses, the communication of which can be obtained by sending an e-mail to the address below.
In accordance with the applicable regulation, you have the right to access, rectify, delete, if any limit and ask for the portability of your personal data as well as a right to object to the processing. You may also define guidelines for the use of your personal data in the event of death. These rights can be exercised directly with us, at the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org. You also have the right to lodge a complaint at the relevant supervisory data protection authority.
Please fill out the form below to submit your application.