Administrative and Accounting Assistant
Job creation – Fixed term contract (9 months) – Full time position
In the context of the Finance & Administrative department’s evolution, in which the employees are solicited for different structural projects, you will be accountable for supporting them temporarily to ensure the smooth daily operations of the service. You will be reporting to the Accounting Manager.
Your main responsibilities are:
- Assisting the Accounting Manager in the day to day activities, including (but not limited to): employees travels & expenses management, invoice management process, classification (digital and physical) of the finance documentation,
- Assisting the Cost Controller in the day to day activities, including (but not limited to): partners reinvoicing process, expense engagement process, R&D expenses database update,
- Providing support to the Finance department for the research tax credit elaboration, ensuring availability of the documentation,
- Providing support to the Finance department during the annual, semi-annual and quarterly closing and audit,
- Providing support to the Finance department for the structural projects, starting with ERP implementation,
- Any other supporting task that could be necessary to help the Finance team in the day to day activities.
Your profile :
Applications will be pre-screened and not all applicants may be included in the selection process. Candidates interested to apply may contact the HR team (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Please fill out the form below to submit your application.
All the above fields are necessary for Poxel, as data controller, to examine your application based on our legitimate interest in assessing your skills and aptitudes for the job. Failure to provide such information may prevent us from fulfilling your request.
In accordance with the applicable regulation, you have the right to access, rectify, delete, if any limit and ask for the portability of your personal data as well as a right to object to the processing. You may also define guidelines for the use of your personal data in the event of death. These rights can be exercised directly with us, at the following address: email@example.com. You also have the right to lodge a complaint at the relevant supervisory data protection authority.