Administrative and Accounting Assistant
Job creation – Fixed term contract (9 months) – Full time position
In the context of the Finance & Administrative department’s evolution, in which the employees are solicited for different structural projects, you will be accountable for supporting them temporarily to ensure the smooth daily operations of the service. You will be reporting to the Accounting Manager.
Your main responsibilities are:
- Assisting the Accounting Manager in the day to day activities, including (but not limited to): employees travels & expenses management, invoice management process, classification (digital and physical) of the finance documentation,
- Assisting the Cost Controller in the day to day activities, including (but not limited to): partners reinvoicing process, expense engagement process, R&D expenses database update,
- Providing support to the Finance department for the research tax credit elaboration, ensuring availability of the documentation,
- Providing support to the Finance department during the annual, semi-annual and quarterly closing and audit,
- Providing support to the Finance department for the structural projects, starting with ERP implementation,
- Any other supporting task that could be necessary to help the Finance team in the day to day activities.
Your profile :
You have a higher technician diploma in accounting / business administration.
You speak French and English fluently.
You have a minimum of 2 to 5 year-experience in a position of Administrative & Accounting Assistant (or similar).
You possess good organizational abilities and you are proactive.
You possess knowledge of office software.
You are rigorous, dynamic and communicative.
Applications will be pre-screened and not all applicants may be included in the selection process. Candidates interested to apply may contact the HR team (email@example.com).
All information required are necessary for Poxel, as data controller, to examine your application based on our legitimate interest in assessing your skills and aptitudes for the job. Failure to provide such information may prevent us from fulfilling your request.
Your personal data will be kept for a period of two (2) years after our last contact with you, except in the event of request for deletion of your file and, beyond, for a period not exceeding the applicable statute of limitation period.
Your personal data will not be transmitted or made accessible to any third party, except to Poxel’s authorized employees, its service providers for technical or logistical reasons only as well as recruitment agencies.
If any, your data may be transferred to a country located outside the European Union, being specified that, in the event that the recipient country does not ensure a level of data protection equivalent to that of the European Union, Poxel undertakes to take all appropriate guarantees, either on the basis of an adequacy decision or, in the absence of such a decision, on the basis of appropriate guarantees, such as binding corporate rules or standard data protection clauses, the communication of which can be obtained by sending an e-mail to the address below.
In accordance with the applicable regulation, you have the right to access, rectify, delete, if any limit and ask for the portability of your personal data as well as a right to object to the processing. You may also define guidelines for the use of your personal data in the event of death. These rights can be exercised directly with us, at the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org. You also have the right to lodge a complaint at the relevant supervisory data protection authority.
Please fill out the form below to submit your application.