Short Term Contract (8 months)
Reporting HR Director, you will be responsible for providing administrative support to the HR department.
Your main responsibilities are:
Attract, Source & Recruit
- Managed all recruitment related administration (drafted and posted job offers, sourcing, scheduling interviews, reference checking, negative answers,...)
- Handled the induction for each new comer (induction program implementation, arrival announcement, …)
- Develop partnerships with recruitment agencies
Train, Develop & Empower
- Managed all training related administration (registration, scheduling attendees into training sessions, tracking participants and training records, entering training records into the database and maintains it
- Assisted in the definition and implementation of training plan
- Sourced training providers and relevant development programs
Staff management support
- Prepared offer letter and employment contract
- Audited and maintained employee files and HR filing system
- Audited and updated job descriptions
- Assisted with the day-to-day efficient operation of the HR department
- Contributed to HR projects implementation (intranet, HRIS, ...)
You have an Associate degree in HR related field.
You have a minimum of 3 years experience in HR, ideally in an international environment.
You have a solid understanding of MS Office
Your proactivity, your excellent communication skills and your sense of discretion will be a real asset to succeed in this position.
Fluent in English
Position based in Lyon office
Applications will be pre-screened and not all applicants may be included in the selection process
Candidates interested to apply may contact the HR team (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Please fill out the form below to submit your application.