We Understand the Value of Strong Collaborations
For the U.S. and EU markets, we are seeking a pharmaceutical industry partner for Imeglimin for the Phase 3 clinical development program and commercialization. In Japan, we have the opportunity to advance Imeglimin through a Phase 3 program and will seek a commercial partner for this market. We collaborate on an ongoing basis with academic leaders in metabolic disease, cardiovascular disease and mitochondrial dysfunction.
We have entered into a licensing agreement with Enyo Pharma based in Lyon, France, granting Enyo access to our FXR (farnesoid X receptor) agonist. Enyo has advanced this program into a Phase 1 study for Hepatitis B.
Our Academic Collaborators
- CarMeN Laboratoire de recherche Cardiovasculaire, Métabolisme, Diabétologie et Nutrition, Université Lyon
- INSERM U1055, Grenoble, France
- INSERM U1060, Université Lyon, INRA U 1235
- INSA Lyon, Hospices Civils
- University Hospital of Ulm, Faculty of Medicine, Ulm, Germany
- Faculté de Médecine Pierre et Marie Curie, Paris, France
- Pauls Stradins Clinical University Hospital, Riga, Latvia
- Yale University, New Haven, CT, USA
Our Industry Collaborators
- Merck Serono
- Enyo Pharma
Interested in Collaborating with Us?
We'd love to hear from you and discuss partnership opportunities.